Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Curt Bonk's Flat Classroom Keynote

Curt Bonk's Flat Classroom Keynote: "I've mentioned how much I like Professor Curtis Bonk's new book The World Is Open a couple of times in the past. You can read those posts here and here. Today, on YouTube I found a video of Curt Bonk in which he gives a quick and entertaining overview of the concepts and people discussed in his book. If you've been considering purchasing his book, watch this video and decide for yourself if you want to read the book. After watching the video I think you will want to read it.


FTC Disclosure: I did receive a free copy of Professor Bonk's book 'The World Is Open' and a copy of his book 'Empowering Online Learning.' That said, even if I had paid for the books, I would still be recommending them.



"

No comments: